1) The buses are all different colors. Our bus is #38. It isn't double decker. It's bright blue, yellow and purple inside.
3) There are loads of international people in Edinburgh. So many languages being spoken at the same time.
4) People have cool styles here.
5) Money stresses me out.
6) It's so hard to dress according to the weather. It's always changing. It's bipolar.
7) The food portions from grocery stores are tiny! but the portions at restaurants HUGE.
8) Edinburgh makes me miss Lancaster.
9) I found out what Haggis is. Totally grosses me out.
10) Tourist shops on the Royal Mile are run by Indians. Weird.