Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello Again.

So I know I'm very very verryyy late in posting pictures and an ending post.

The last weekend we were in the UK we went to the Lake District in England and visited Beatrix Potter's house. It was a beautiful way to end our time in the UK. The plane ride home was long and uneventful.

I'm sorry I didn't post when we got back. I had a week free and then we went to the beach. I'm finally home and trying to get my life back to normal.

I want to thank you all for keeping up with this blog while we were in Scotland. It means a lot to me knowing that you were interested in what we were doing. I loved reading your comments. And I had a blast updating you on our adventures.

May God Bless you all!!

Much Love,
CareyAnne

{here are the pictures from facebook...enjoy!!}





Thank you for following. Until we travel again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment